It’s hard to believe, but in 10 days the year 2018 will end. For me it was an extremely exciting year with a lot of personal change.
Treasure 75 will be my last post for this year. That’s why I decided to do a Best of Companypirate. I put my three favorite articles from 2018 into the box and hope you like this little review. Maybe you missed the corresponding post or you came across this blog later.
- Sans souci – My recipe for bottom-up change was a contribution to the organizational rebels blog parade. With the recipe I drove quite well this year. If you have a change project in your company, watch the video at the end of the article. That’s exactly how it works!
- “Sparks” – Why there is no innovation under water describes my activities in the Innovation Club, one of my personal highlights for 2018. The topic innovation became more and more present here on the blog too. I’m sure you’ll read some more about innovation here in 2019.
- The anniversary edition Treasure 50 – Innovation and Remote work should not be missing in the Top3 either. With double number of nuggets it marked an important milestone on my journey of this blog. Issue 100 is also only 25 treasure chests away.
At this point a big thank you to you…
- as an author, podcaster, youtuber, … whose nuggets I could put into the treasures.
- as a feedback provider here on the blog, via social media or via email. This motivates me to continue and helps me adjust the content to my readers.
- who just follows me. I hope you will be back in 2019.
I wish you a Merry Christmas, relaxing holidays and holidays as well as a successful start into 2019. I hope you can recharge your batteries and start with a lot of energy.
See you in 2019,
Your CompanyPirate Tobias
PS: There is now a special nugget 😉 on the subject of energy (in German):